WORDS OF WISDOM: “When you interview the very top salespeople and ask them what their biggest challenge is, invariably they will tell you it is MINDSET – keeping it strong, focused, and positive amid the many challenges they encounter every day on their way to the top and staying there. The vast majority say this is their top issue-not leads, but MINDSET.”
What we offer your company and do differently at Sales Fundamentals.
- Sales intensive 1/1 over 3 days. Includes (full group one day training) plus 3 months of follow up coaching.
- One day of sales training consisting of Prospecting, Profiling, Presenting, Closing & Servicing.
- One day for sales managers for more meaningful 1/1’s.
- Assist in developing new Sales Strategies for your company or brand.
- You will take away proven strategies for sales success! (that you can start the very next day)
- You will have a renewed focus on your business plan! (that you can start the very next day)
- You will be motivated to be the very best you can be! (yes, starting tomorrow)
- Client meetings for Super Creatives and how to use MJM for better commercials.
- How to sell radio features with BangoMedia.
- Guest speaker at product launches, events and conferences.
SALES FUNDAMENTALS shows your team how to be the best at Prospecting, Profiling, Presentations, Closing & Servicing.
Your tools for measurable success!
Proven Sales Pathways Generating
Immediate Measurable Results
How Do We Improve Your Team?
- We train and educate on the 4 levels of KPI’s to measure performance outcomes.
- We train and educate on 5 different KEY activities of Prospecting, Profiling, Presenting, Closing, & Servicing.
- We guide and coach your salespeople to utilize their new skills in the field.
- The following is an example of a Level 1-2 salesperson followed by what a Level 3-4 salesperson does.
Radio Sales Person in a Level 1-2 World
Radio Sales Person in a Level 3-4 World
Trained Today and Coached for Tomorrow and the Next Three Months
- Salespeople will THRIVE and are given key takeaways they can use immediately.
- Salespeople will SURVIVE with ongoing coaching to reinforce learning and proven strategies.
- The sales manager will be able to have more MEANINGFUL 1/1’s with KPIs that can be implemented.